All members of the Key Largo Chamber of Commerce enjoy the following benefits:
- Website listing with link to your business and Members Only Portal where you can update weekly, add coupons, post events and job openings, $350 value.
- Four (4) marketing email blasts per year for all business memberships, $100.00 value. Two (2) marketing email blasts per year for all non-profits, $ 50 value.
- Your business exposed with a placement in our annual visitor/relocation magazine, 50K in circulation throughout the Keys and the United States. Moreover, 8,000 copies are inserted into the Reporter/Miami Herald and delivered to homes throughout South Florida. $400 value.
- Exclusive Member to Member discounts (over 40 participating chamber members), including Office Depot discount card with up to 75% off of printing and other discounts as well. Priceless!
- Up-to-date Membership mailing information.
- Recognition as a new member in our monthly newsletter, The Legend, at our luncheons and on the website.
- Business referrals to Visitors via phone, email, fax and walk-ins to our Visitor Center, as well as, referrals to local and state business owners, and also residents throughout the Florida Keys community and Homestead, Florida.
- Networking opportunities such as Members in Motion, Cocktails and Conversations, Ribbon Cuttings, Block Parties, Welcome Center Expo and more.
- Usage of our conference room or an office during regular business hours (no reservations between 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM).
- Presence at the Tourist Development Council and District Advisory Committee meetings. Representation at the Keys Federation of Chambers, Board of County Commissioners , State and Federal legislation.
- We use social media for marketing communications, public relations and member/residents engagement. Specifically, we use these Medias to promote our members, promote the Chamber's events, programs and advocacy; give an insider peek into the Chamber; ask for feedback or interaction; share news about your business as part of your membership.
- Looking for heightening awareness of your business and enhancing your public profile? Get involved with our committees to build connections, raise your professional profile and affect community change. Take action and become a part of our Marketing & Special Events Committees, Membership / Ambassadors Committee, Education/Workforce or Public Affairs Committee.